As many of you are aware, supporting handmade is a action near and dear to my heart so when I learned of the Fall in Love with Handmade Giveaway Hop, hosted by Going Green with the Grizls , The Vagabond Studio, and Eight Days a Week, I jumped at the chance to be a part of this handmade movement. The best part, it is a giveaway event which means that you have the chance to win TONS of awesome handmade goodies (and, hopefully find some new favorite shops to support!).
Before you hop on over to all of the other bloggers hosting handmade giveaways, using the Rafflecopter form below, you can enter right here to win one BrideBlu's Anabelle necklaces (winner chooses color!). This is hands-down my favorite BrideBlu design ... it is elegant and a bit sparkling and, oh-so-classic! I made myself one in the smoke color and wear it all the time. This BrideBlu giveaway is open worldwide. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You'll find the list of all the other participating bloggers below so be sure to hop around and enter all of the giveaways. The more you enter, the more chances you’ll have to win the grand prize! Speaking of which, our hosts have also put together an awesome grand prize valued at more than $300! The grand prize includes:
- AI2 Cloth diaper from Green Grizls
- Boogie Bear Creations Nighttime Cloth Diaper
- Lil Montner Mama Cloth Set
- AI2 Cloth diaper from 4oh5 Fluff
- Organic Bonnet from Bonnet Friend
- Set of Cloth Wipes & Detergent from Tender Bottoms
- Natural Deodorant from Live Beautifully
- Hybrid Fitted Cloth diaper from Silly Bear Handmade
- Bar of Soap from Bmbyx
- Original Artwork from NJoyArt
- GPS Bracelet from Motherhood Journey
- Fabric Lowercase ABC's from The Crunchy Farm Baby Shop
- $30 Credit to Babycake Boutique
You can gain extra entries into the grand prize by entering all of the giveaways on blogs participating in the Fall in Love with Handmade Event. Click here to access the grand prize entry form!